Rendering & visualization
for Filmmaking and CGI
THE ENTRY STREAM TO ABOVE COURSES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
• Candidates who have CGI Filmmaking Course Certificate with:
• minimum 60% marks, ‘A’ Level (4 months CGI Course),
• 70% marks ‘B’ Level (8 months CGI Advance Course) and,
• 80% marks ‘C’ Level (4 months CGI Professional Course)
• Students meet the above criteria can enter the first level of Professional Rendering & visualization for Filmmaking and CGI six months course.
• After the completion of six months “Professional Rendering & visualization for Filmmaking and CGI” course student will be eligible to start six months training for 3D “Short Film” in Hitech2050 Cloud Suite.
• Hitech2050 allows CGI Film Making Course students, to start from the beginning for professional learning and training with technical assistance to make own “3D Short Film” from the industry exerts and professionals, connected through Hitech2050 Cloud Suite.
More details visit: Hitech2050 Cloud Suite.
After completion this Course Students will be able to
Hitech205 trains people like you to use creative technologies and techniques from Hitech2050 Cloud Suite to launching your own movie project. We believe in learning-by-doing and we have decades of experience helping our students change careers, jumpstart their passion projects, and gain the skills and confidence they need to take charge of their narrative.
One of the unique advantages of going to Hite2050 Cloud Suite, is that you get a head start on your career after completion CGI Filmmaking course with Rendering & visualization course, which includes six month usage of their state-of-the-art virtual equipment and facilities.
After the completion of this six months Professional 3D film-making training students will become a full-fledged filmmaker & make 3 D Films, video series independently for the Animation Studios, Film Production Houses and Media & Television Industry. They will have hands-on skills in various fields, demonstrating leadership in their respective domain.